AGREEMENT TO TERMS
We will not collect any information about individuals (“personal data”) in our public website, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them> Examples of such information are your name and your email address.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the Site.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;]
- you are not under the age of 18;
- you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Whether you are looking for a job or wanting to register your business in our “Job Seekers” and “Participating Business” area website, you will be asked to provide certain relevant personal information that we need to process your application request.
Information gathered via any registration process on our Site is for our purposes only. It will not be disclosed by us to any other organization, individual or entity without your consent. Your personal information is retained by HOTAM for the period of time that you are registered to one of our services.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(2) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE
HOTAM pays a great deal of attention to the accuracy of the data published on our site.
Should you nevertheless find any errors or incorrect information on one of our pages or if the contact details change for one of the associations or organizations listed on our site, we would be very grateful if you could inform us by email.